She always makes me feel like a king. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. 539-874-1175 ... more >