Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. It was completely mind blowing! I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. 531-224-6058 ... more >