It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Just saw her a few days ago. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. 530-665-9629 ... more >