She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. This was my first time with her and not my last. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She was very friendly right away. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. 520-800-5990 ... more >