My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Her pictures are accurate. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. 520-485-4830 ... more >