She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. 520-367-3073 ... more >