All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. 520-200-3804 ... more >