She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! The pics on the website are very accurate. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. 832-862-7225 ... more >