For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. 773-957-6337 ... more >