I had great experience with her. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Just saw her a few days ago. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. 716-454-6244 ... more >