What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She is truly a gem. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. She has a great ass! Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? 989-250-3490 ... more >