She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She is very friendly and talkative. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. 813-540-0740 ... more >