The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. Location was a nice room close to where I work. 813-324-4461 ... more >