Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. 813-303-6780 ... more >