I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. What can I say that hasn't been said? She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Location was a nice room close to where I work. 813-219-6514 ... more >