Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I took the hour and was glad that I did. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. 812-564-4470 ... more >