We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risquť conversation. 812-214-5746 ... more >