When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. The demand for her must be through the roof. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. 810-936-1427 ... more >