My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. 810-399-7975 ... more >