Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. She has a great ass! She is truly a gem. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. Who am I to argue. 805-814-9062 ... more >