I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Just saw her a few days ago. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. 805-365-3202 ... more >