Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. 805-253-3447 ... more >