Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Who am I to argue. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. 804-424-4716 ... more >