Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Don’t know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. 804-286-6498 ... more >