She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. All in all, highly recommended. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. The pics on the website are very accurate. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. 804-256-4539 ... more >