Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. What can I say that hasn't been said? Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She was very friendly right away. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. 803-956-4868 ... more >