I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Iíd rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). 803-846-8272 ... more >