I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. 803-806-9998 ... more >