I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. She was very friendly right away. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. She was quite into the session. Seriously good service.... what a great time! When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! 803-680-4278 ... more >