I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Facilities were amazing. 803-573-6056 ... more >