Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. 802-490-7840 ... more >