For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Its a great incall location. Very upscale. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. 801-893-5708 ... more >