I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. Booking was just as painless as the last time. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! She has a great ass! One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. This was my first time with her and not my last. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. 801-695-4985 ... more >