I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! She was dressed tastefully and high class. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. 797-997-2737 ... more >