I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. 786-701-0977 ... more >