Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. 786-688-6594 ... more >