The pics on the website are very accurate. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. The phone service and directions were professional. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. Facilities were amazing. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. 786-679-6906 ... more >