I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. 786-677-5552 ... more >