She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. 786-674-2476 ... more >