I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. 786-592-6678 ... more >