Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. All in all, highly recommended. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. 786-538-9597 ... more >