She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. I will definitely repeat. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. 785-746-6349 ... more >