When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. 252-675-5567 ... more >