Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! 252-560-4786 ... more >