Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Location was a nice room close to where I work. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. 252-375-8553 ... more >