After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. 251-939-9493 ... more >