I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! 251-685-1646 ... more >