I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. 251-558-9562 ... more >