Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. It was completely mind blowing! She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one – nothing but OMG went through my head. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. 251-329-8402 ... more >