So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. No problem since her location was close to my place. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. This was my first time with her and not my last. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. 251-274-6800 ... more >